ubuntu-touch-coreapps-reviewers team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~verzegnassi-stefano/ubuntu-docviewer-app/content-hub-imported-folder into lp:ubuntu-docviewer-app

That happens also with the release currently available on the store (i.e. does not depend on this MP). If docviewer is already launched, everything works as expected.

In the log is there anything about Libertine containers? I started to see this problem when content-hub has added the support for xmir apps.
It happens only with docviewer though, I'll have a look (I suspect the QML Loader[1] causes the issue).

[1] http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~ubuntu-docviewer-dev/ubuntu-docviewer-app/lo-viewer/view/head:/src/app/qml/ubuntu-docviewer-app.qml#L208
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~verzegnassi-stefano/ubuntu-docviewer-app/content-hub-imported-folder/+merge/291923
Your team Ubuntu Document Viewer Developers is subscribed to branch lp:ubuntu-docviewer-app.