ubuntu-touch-coreapps-reviewers team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~ubuntu-weather-dev/ubuntu-weather-app/new-weather-api into lp:ubuntu-weather-app

Review: Needs Information

This isn't a regression, as I've noticed it before--TWC always displays the high temp as the current temp as soon as the high has been reached. Maybe we're using the API incorrectly to determine today's high? Since it's not a regression, I'm fine leaving it as-is... but we should probably file a bug or add a comment to the code with a TODO to investigate. Bug would probably be preferred.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~ubuntu-weather-dev/ubuntu-weather-app/new-weather-api/+merge/289584
Your team Ubuntu Weather Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~ubuntu-weather-dev/ubuntu-weather-app/new-weather-api.