ubuntu-touch-coreapps-reviewers team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~etherpulse/ubuntu-clock-app/main_page_swipe into lp:ubuntu-clock-app

One more thing while you're working on this. I see there's another bug (not reported probably) When the stopwatch is running and you close the Clock app and later open the app, the stopwatch page should be visible. The code for that is here (starts on line 145): http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~ubuntu-clock-dev/ubuntu-clock-app/trunk/view/head:/app/MainPage.qml#L145 Unfortunately it does not work as expected. I've done a quick check and looks like "listview.width" is 0 onCompleted. So only the index changes but not the view to see the stopwatch.
If you have time, you can look at this, if not, don't worry :)
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~etherpulse/ubuntu-clock-app/main_page_swipe/+merge/307768
Your team Ubuntu Clock Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~etherpulse/ubuntu-clock-app/main_page_swipe into lp:ubuntu-clock-app.