ubuntu-touch-coreapps-reviewers team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~renatofilho/ubuntu-filemanager-app/fix-network-crash into lp:ubuntu-filemanager-app

Renato,

The check in line 61 is necessary.

The 'parentItemInfo' keeps the information from the parent, which can be: directory/share/host/workgroup.

When the 'mainItemInfo' is root like "smb://"  there is no 'parentItemInfo', it can be null.

Another reason it might be used in my regression tests (I am not sure if it is), you can use if you want its in "src/plugin/test_folderlistmodel/regression/regression_folderlilstmodel.pro"
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~renatofilho/ubuntu-filemanager-app/fix-network-crash/+merge/314870
Your team Ubuntu File Manager Developers is subscribed to branch lp:ubuntu-filemanager-app.