[Calendar] Contact and Map integration with Calendar

Hi All,

I am currently working on Event View, As per design guideline. I need
to show the map for mentioned location and also need to show the list
of invited people.

I have few question regarding this.

1) Do we have map component already or we need to create one ?  What
provider we are supposed to use ?

2) What if location is indoor meeting room location, What we show in map ?

3) Where can I find contact API ? I needs this to find contact information.

4) What we are supposed to do if, Contact is not in Address book ?

Thank and regards,
Kunal

Follow ups