Re: [Clock] Stopwatch project

Hey Jasper,

Thanks for the file. It looked really nice when I ran it! I have certain observations to state here,

1. I saw the ClockButton.qml file. Nice work! I need it as well for the Timer tab. So it is nice to have a common file for this. Would it be possible for you to submit a merge proposal for that file alone. This way I or anyone else can also use it while you work on the stopwatch part.

2. In your AnalogStopWatchFace.qml, I noticed that you created labels to display the number 15, 30 and 45 on the analog clock. I think it would be better to have that all done using an image file rather than using qml. The benefits would be less code and just inserting an image. Also this image resource file can be used in other sections such as Timer, Clock and Alarm perhaps.

Regards,
Nekhelesh