Re: [Facebook] Online Accounts integration

Hi Hugo,

Wow, i have not found this qml module... maybe in this way?
( i just checked this accounts-qml-module thingy... )

http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~online-accounts/accounts-qml-module/trunk/view/head:/examples/simple-view.qml

But the question is here now: which one should be used?
  [1] friends-qml or this accounts-qml ?

https://blogs.gnome.org/kenvandine/2013/03/07/introducing-friends/

Br,
david