Re: [Clock] Stopwatch project

Heyguys,
Great to see we're getting into the Clock app development!

Jasper- we don't yet have a design on laptime for the stopwatch, sorry! However, we will have one very soon, it sounds like you're on the right track! :)

Weare currently working on the clock app key journeys to illustrate how a user would use: the clock,alarm, timer and stopwatch.

We did the same last week on the Calculator app[1], hope that should give you an idea on the level of details wewill be providing on the Clock app.

Cheers,
Christina

[1] http://design.canonical.com/2013/03/app-patterns-applied-calculator-key-journeys/