Re: [DocViewer] No IRC meeting today. So lets discuss here instead

Hi Alan,

I would like to share my opinion here: RSS app has two parts, one is UI,
the other one is non-UI (:P, not kidding), both of them have something need
to be done first: designs for UI and database for non-UI, almost every
coding work depend on them, so I suggest the UI designs and the databse
need to be priorities