[ubuntu-touch-coreapps][Facebook] First working code...

Hi Everyone !

I'm most pleased to say I've pushed a new code branch at
lp:~hmiguellima/ubuntu-facebook-app/hlima-initial that has a functional
Facebook app.

For now the features are limited to:
- Login with an pre-registered account in online-accounts
- Read the news feed using the friends api
- Logout

There are also some issues, that need to be corrected:
- Can't create a new facebook account from inside the app
- Can't follow links in messages or images
- Can't refresh/update the feed
- The feed ListView goes to the bottom after it loads, instead of staying
at the first message.
- Other UI issues

But it got to start somewhere...

Some questions about the friends api:
- I had to discover the column ids by trial and error (eg: message =
column_9), is there a better way ? and also the column numbers didn't match
up with the example friends code.
- How does friends filter the feed to exclude messages from other providers
/ accounts ?

Hugo.

Follow ups