[Weather] What weather information can be displayed?

Hi everyone,

We are currenty sketching for the weather app, and came acrosssome questions thatwe'd like your help on!

1. Where are we sourcing the weather information from? (e.g., NASA)
2. What sort of details can we provide for Today's weather?
3. What sort of details can we provide for tomorrow, and the next few days'forecasts?

Weather details relate to information such as,current temperature,highest-lowest temperature, humidity, precipitation, pressure, wind directionand speed, etc. Obviously, this list is not extensive and we want to know what can be included (or not!)

If there'sa listthat you can provide to us that we'd be really helpful. Or better yet, if there's no restrictions or limits of what could be displayed then let us know too!

Looking forward to hearing from youshortly!

Cheers,
Christina
--

Christina Li

User Experience Designer

Product Strategy | Ubuntu Platform | Design

christina.li@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:christina.li@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Follow ups