[Clock] Ubuntu Clock Meeting

Hello everyone,

Now that we have the beautiful App paterns provided to us by the Canonical designers, it is up to us to start the implementation. However, before we begin we should decide on who is working on what to avoid duplication of effort. This way we can also avoid 2 people working on the exact same thing and requesting Merge Proposals. In light of that, I would to organise a meeting this weekend at #ubuntu-phone-clock IRC at Freenode.

For those interested, please let us know a time when you are free. I hope to finalise the time by tonight so that we can accordingly plan our weekends.

The meeting is to discuss topics such as,

 * Who implements which components of the app
 * Alpha-1 milestone to be expected on May 16th
 * Updating the launchpad blueprints after the meeting
 * etc.

*Information
*http://design.canonical.com/2013/03/app-patterns-applied-clock-key-journeys/
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Touch/CoreApps/Clock