Re: [Design][Weather] Weather key journeys

Hi Martin,

Yes, indeed in our original concept we had the graph, which was to help navigate to see the weather information throughout the day.As we explored the concept further, however, we felt that navigation method didn't work quite nicelywith the timeline concept - where we see the different forecast across days vertically, but within the day is horizontal. So we have designed it differently now, so that when you scroll down (ie vertical) you can see the changes within the daywithout the use of the graph and when you keep scrolling further downyou get to next day's forecast.

I hope this helps!
Christina