[Design] Weekly digest

Hi everyone,
It’s been another busy few weeks for us! To keep it short, here’s  quick update on the core apps project.

We’ve now wrapped up the key journeys for the “ritual” inspired apps have shared “where we have been” and “where we are going” to explain where we are in our process here.

This week, we went to see the folks at the Mozilla office in London to meet their Design team. It was a night of lightning talks on designing in the open, and Ivanka (our Creative Strategy Lead) gave a small talk on her truths on her experience of designing in the open source community. Very interesting and particularly relevant for the core apps project!

And last but not the least, we know we’ve all been sitting tight on the visual designs for our ritual apps. Here’s a first sneak peek- we hope to share the visual designs in more details as we finalise these concepts and start applying them to our apps!

Have a great weekend!

Till next time,
Design Team

----
Useful design nicknames in the ubuntu-touch IRC channel

Calum Pringle : ckpringle
Mika Meskanen : mesq
Christina Li : christina
---
Weekend reading

Facebook Home
Facebook has rolled out a new ad  for its new almost operating system ’Facebook Home’ in seconds flat.