Re: [RSS Reader]

I will come from my vocations today, Svenn! From my workplace I will have more chances to help ;)

14.04.13 3:43 Svenn-Arne Dragly написал(а):

Hi,

Thanks for the tip. :) I should have mentioned that I have already read
about that and am able to create dynamic components. However, nothing
happens if I set their parent to be the Tabs component, and I cannot
find a way to append a dynamically loaded component to the Tabs
component's tabsModel property that contains each of tabs that are set
initially.

The tabsModel property appears to be of the type VisualItemModel, which
does not have any append/add function. It seems that I'm only able to
set its contents statically.

Svenn-Arne