Re: [RSS Reader] store RSS feeds in Ubuntu One

Hi

Your are absolutely right, Joey, synchronization nowadays is a key feature of mobile OS.

But again, for realization requires C++ OR guys from canonical can realize basic and useful api for accessing Ubuntu one in the toolkit.
Joey, u will be alone on first meeting with design team, and I believe you will explain them how importantly for us as fast as possible receive strictly design guides =)