Re: [RSS Reader] SQL code

Hi Gentlemen,

As your wish, here's the new version:

CREATE TABLE article (
 id  INTEGER  PRIMARY KEY AUTOINCREMENT NOT NULL,
 title  VARCHAR(99)  NULL,
 link  VARCHAR(99)  NULL,
 description  TEXT  NULL,
 pubdate  INTEGER  NULL,
 status  char(1)  NULL DEFAULT '0',
 favourite  char(1)  NULL DEFAULT '0',
 image  VARCHAR(99)  NULL,
 guid VARCHAR(99) NULL,
 feed_id  INTEGER  NULL
);

CREATE TABLE  feed  (
 id  INTEGER  NOT NULL PRIMARY KEY AUTOINCREMENT,
 source  VARCHAR(99)  NULL,
 title  VARCHAR(99)  NULL,
 link  VARCHAR(99)  NULL,
 description  TEXT  NULL,
 pubdate  INTEGER  NULL,
 image  VARCHAR(99)  NULL
);

CREATE TABLE  feed_tag  (
 id  INTEGER  NOT NULL PRIMARY KEY AUTOINCREMENT,
 feed_id  INTEGER  NULL,
 tag_id  INTEGER  NULL,
FOREIGN KEY(feed_id) REFERENCES feed(id) on delete cascade
);

CREATE TABLE  tag  (
 id  INTEGER  NOT NULL PRIMARY KEY AUTOINCREMENT,
 name  VARCHAR(99)  NOT NULL UNIQUE
);

CREATE TABLE  settings  (
 current_database_version VARCHAR(99) NULL,
 database_last_updated  VARCHAR(99)  NULL,
 view_mode char(1) NULL DEFAULT '0',
 update_interval INTEGER NULL,
 network_mode char(1) NULL DEFAULT '0'
);

Changelog:
1. table article: add "guid", status and favourite add default value ;
2. table tag: change "name" to "NOT NULL UNIQUE";
3. table setting: new table to store all settings;

BTW: @Svenn-Arne, I think checking 'guid' is enough, almost all RSS sources
include guid ( RSS version 2.0 )