Re: "[Ubuntu-phone] Tabs component styling

Hi Hugo,

Tabs don't have a special header, they are a header just as any other header (created by the MainView). The header background is already themable via the theme's .header backgroundSource and backgroundColor properties. See http://developer.ubuntu.com/api/ubuntu-12.10/qml/mobile/theming-components.html for more information about changing theming properties.

Making it transparent is not recommendable because then you would see the contents of the page behind the text, but setting the background of the mainview and of the header to the same image/color will give the illusion of having a transparent header background.

Greets,
Tim.