Re: [Ubuntu-phone] [RSS - Reader] Performance issue in QtQuick.LocalStorage 2.0

For what it's worth U1Db is 99% declarative API and documents as well as
queries use JSON syntax. Except for the scripting you need to add or
delete items.
I can't speak for the best way to parse RSS or ATOM but as my rule of
thumb I would hesitate to recommend C++ first thing for a new application.

U1Db can also be used in addition to another storage mechanism just for
sync of course, whichever works out best.

ciao,
    Christian