Re: [Ubuntu-phone] [Ubuntu-tool-kit] dynamic Tab creation in Tabs

Hi,

I already got rid of the VisualItemModel in the Tabs implementation.
Dynamic tabs is still something that needs work, see this bug:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu-ui-toolkit/+bug/1124071
It has high priority and I will try to work on it as soon as possible
(after finishing working on bugs with "Critical" priority).

Tim.