Re: [Design][ubuntu-emailclient-app] WIP - Concept design

i was reading earlier mails and i watched this clip
https://2.233.208.136/public.php?service=files&t=f4feafed91bf3c98c5fc0abf96d56995
what i think is these actions should be on left swipe just like other apps
so i has made two layout examples on photoshop just for gmail as of now I
had made then in hurry
the Thimbnails are of blackberry we need to design some new if you like the
idea i will surely try to make some new thumbnails as well
i has made two layouts