Re: [Ubuntu-Touch-CoreApp][UI-toolkit] page header problem with Tabs

Hi Joey,

stumbled across the same problem today:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu-weather-app/+bug/1201118

I don't know, how PageStack and Tabs are relating to each other in these cases.

Cheers
Martin

Am Sonntag, den 14.07.2013, 17:39 +0200 schrieb Joey Chan <qqworini@xxxxxxxxx>:
Hi,

I'm a member in RSS reader team, I found a problem with the page
header:
when I push another page into pagestack, tabs header remains on the
top, not the "another page" 's header.

code snippets:

PageStack {

 id: pageStack

 anchors.fill: parent

 Component.onCompleted:

 {

 push(tabs); // use tabs as first page

 }

then I push another page:

Page {

 id: addfeedpage

 title: i18n.tr("Add feed")

 flickable: null

but the pagestack's header doesn't show "Add feed" but tabs remain.

This problem just happen in this week after the SDK updated, also
happened in my nexus 4 after apt-get upgrade.

Can anyone tell me how to solve it or just wait for the SDK update?

BR,

Joey