Re: [RSS Reader] Index0 and 1?

Great work, Roman!

It looks really nice and felt very intuitive to use.

A few comments, though:

1. You are using CheckBox in the Add Topic view to select feeds, while
we use Switch in the Add Feed view to select topics. Perhaps both
should use the same component? Personally I prefer the CheckBox.

2. Also, I think long press + Remove on a feed should remove it from
the topic only. If it exists in only one topic, it could be removed
completely.

3. By the way, editing an existing feed seems not to work. Is it
implemented yet?

I have split the new pages into separate files and changed from Switch
to CheckBox in the following branch. Feel free to merge it into your
branch or to the alpha-branch:

lp:~dragly/ubuntu-rssreader-app/topics-management-branch

Best regards,
Svenn-Arne