Re: [Ubuntu Phone][RSS Reader]

Hi Roman,

My IRC attendance is going to be not as consistent as normal this week, and
I will not be around this Friday and Monday. You can find me on
#ubuntu-app-devel channel as lisettte with 3 triple T. Just ping me and I
will most likely see it sooner or later, or we can do a proper catchup on
Tuesday.

Thanks,
Lisette