Re: [Ubuntu-phone] App Confinement for Core Apps

I think the question you're asking is good, but not one we have a
concrete answer for.  In general, we'd love all apps including core apps
to be completely confined.  It's unlikely we'll get to that point for
v1.0.  And, in general, we might want core apps to access something
outside of what normal apps would use (think of System Settings).  So
we'd like core apps to be as close to standard confined apps as
possible, but that's probably an impractical ideal.

Ted