Fwd: Reminders App Reminder!

For Information. We're having a hangout today about the Reminders App
(Powered by Evernote), forwarding here in case others are interested.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Alan Pope <alan.pope@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, Nov 13, 2013 at 12:01 PM
Subject: Reminders App Reminder!
To: Reminders App devs.

Hi guys,

Sending this to all the Reminders App devs and will forward to the
Core Apps mailing list in case others are interested.

We have a hangout scheduled at 15:00 UTC [in 3 hours] ( convert to
your local time using
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=Reminders+App+Hangout&iso=20131113T15&p1=136&am=30
)

If you can't make it, let us know if it's just this occasion or if
this time slot is unusable by you. We can look for a better time if
enough people can't make it.

It would be great if as many of you could turn up as possible. We have
some preliminary wireframe designs for the app to go over with you,
and need to start dividing up some of the work into work items.

Can you all make sure you're able to access the Ubuntu Etherpad as
we'll use that during the meeting:-

http://pad.ubuntu.com/RemindersAppWorkItems

If you can't access that pad then you probably need to join this team
on Launchpad:- https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-etherpad (long story, we
enforce that to prevent spam and rogue drive-by edits on the
etherpad).

Look forward to seeing you.

Cheers,
--