Re: music app & mediascanner

Hi,

There is no reason for us using the database for the metadata, we plan
to remove as much of the database as possible and directly query
mediascanner.

Although we will need to track recently played items and playlists,
but this can easily be done.

Hope that helps, let me know if any other information is required.

Thanks,

Andrew

Andrew Hayzen
Sent on Ubuntu GNU/Linux using Thunderbird
http://www.andrewhayzen.co.uk/

This message has been digitally signed,
The public OpenPGP key can be imported from
keyserver.ubuntu.com:11371 or http://andrewhayzen.co.uk/email/openpgp