Core Apps features awaiting tests

During vUDS we did a review of the core apps tests. One of the takeaways was a review to ensure we had 100% feature coverage for all apps. Since sometimes things slip in (you didn't merge a new feature without a test did you!?), I'd like to ask all app developers to open new bugs and/or reply to this list for features they know don't yet have a test. I will obviously be doing the same thing, but I don't know your apps like you do! (for instance, the new music feature tests Carla is working that Victor opened bugs for. I didn't know music had one of the screens I saw during the test :-) )

The other side of the coin is opened bugs for tests that the feature is not yet implemented. I've listed the few of those below. If your app is listed, could you kindly update the bug and/or reply to this mail about the status of the feature and if/when a test can be written? Here's the list:

Tests awaiting feature development

Calendar:
Edit Event
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu-calendar-app/+bug/1188819

Remove event
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu-calendar-app/+bug/1188818

Clock:
Check current time
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu-clock-app/+bug/1188808

nik90 beat me to sending this mail with an MP. Thanks! I'll review.
Online City and StopWatch / Lap features
https://code.launchpad.net/~nik90/ubuntu-clock-app/more-stopwatch-tests/+merge/193922

RssReader:
Filtering by tag
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu-rssreader-app/+bug/1188722

Removing a tag
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu-rssreader-app/+bug/1188720

Adding a tag
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu-rssreader-app/+bug/1188719

Is there anything I've missed? The core apps are now fairly green and stable and we're reverting any regressions as soon as they happen. Let's keep it that way, but I want to ensure our testing is covering all of the applications features and really making sure our apps are bug free!

Thanks everyone,

Nicholas