Enabling Cmake for all the core apps

Today I decided to finish bringing the cmake and click-buddy goodness to the rest of the core apps. Sergio had started with a couple apps; namely calculator and calendar.

If you pull calculator or calendar and want to build or test the click package for it it's as simple as using click-buddy (comes as part of phablet-tools package).

For the other core apps, I've sent merge requests that should also enable them for cmake goodness. Please double-check my work before merging, jenkins might yet complain about some as well; not everything is completely straightforward. In some cases I tried to clean up naming, etc. Enjoy the new build goodness :-)

music
https://code.launchpad.net/~nskaggs/music-app/add-cmake/+merge/204345

file-manager
https://code.launchpad.net/~nskaggs/ubuntu-filemanager-app/add-cmake/+merge/204333

clock
https://code.launchpad.net/~nskaggs/ubuntu-clock-app/add-cmake/+merge/204326

weather
https://code.launchpad.net/~nskaggs/ubuntu-weather-app/add-cmake/+merge/204349

rss-reader
https://code.launchpad.net/~nskaggs/ubuntu-rssreader-app/add-cmake/+merge/204352

terminal
https://code.launchpad.net/~nskaggs/ubuntu-terminal-app/add-cmake/+merge/204356

I have a sneaking feeling I've missed some core apps in here as well, so I'll have a review again to make sure everyone is migrated and write more about using click-buddy.

Happy New Year!

Nicholas

Follow ups