Re: [Ubuntu-phone] Toolbar to header transition

On 24.04.2014 13:45, Sam Bull wrote:
> I asked this on the blog, but blog comments seem to disappear into a
> dark abyss now.
>
> What's going to happen to the HUD? I've not seen any new design for the
> HUD, but it is currently triggered by the bottom edge in a way that will
> interfere with the new bottom edge designs.

The HUD is going away from the bottom edge (we'll be removing it asap)
and there are design iterations happening to nail down a better place
for it. It will take some time, probably, there's higher priority items
on the TODO list still.

--
Michał (Saviq) Sawicz <michal.sawicz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Canonical Services Ltd.