Re: UOS Users Track

On 06/02/2014 02:54 PM, Phill Whiteside wrote:
Hi,

a couple of cycles ago I and kubuntu did a 30 minute session of ubuntu beginners. Whilst I'm happy to do another session with 'what, who and where' lubuntu is, is there a call for it? IMHO, each of the flavours should make time to say why they exist and how we all work together.

Regards,

Phill.
Phil, I think this is an excellent idea. I believe Val was looking at sending something to all the flavors to have a little intro to each flavor and talk a bit about it. I think it's perfect. Let me know if you have trouble registering the session.

Nicholas