Re: Allowing Apps to control the screen display

Hi Nik,

Instead of having the application use powerd. I think a better solution
that would fit any use case of an app would be to have an option in the
system settings to leave the screen on when power is connected. This is how
my Android device, for instance, accomplishes this. Also, the QtPowerd
plugin that the music app used was non-functional and the only reason the
music app worked was because it has a life cycle exception. The plugin
would probably need to be fixed if we were to use it.

Victor