Fwd: [Docviewer app] missing file dependence and create click with cmake

Hello, I need to ask two things:

1) My qml complains missing org.docviewer.file, does any related package
still exist or is it a deprecated component? (cannot find it on trusty)

2) After switching to cmake there is a problem: many files, like .desktop
gets created after running one or two times cmake configuration (like .
desktop.in.in). If I try to use the app on the emulator device, it doesn't
build the necessary files and complains missing files. Is there any
workaround or I can install that only by deb package?

Thank you all in advance :)

--
Cordiali saluti,
Fabio Colella

Prova un sistema di nuova generazione,
<http://www.ubuntu-it.org/scopri-ubuntu>
prova Ubuntu ORA e migliora le performance del tuo PC!
<http://www.ubuntu-it.org/scopri-ubuntu>
GRATIS per sempre! <http://www.ubuntu-it.org/scopri-ubuntu>

Follow ups