[Reminders] Upcoming Reminders app milestones

Hi,

As a follow up to last week's discussions, here's an update on the upcoming
plans for the Reminders app. The gist of it is:

- Critical bug fixes
- Scope integration
- Push notifications

For the details, and in order to prioritize and track the work, I took to
heart the feedback from most of you, where you preferred bugs to blueprints.

As such, I've started creating a series of bi-weekly milestones to be
aligned with the RTM milestone releases, and prioritized and assigned bugs
to them. These milestones can then serve to drive the weekly meetings.

I'd appreciate any feedback to make sure that works for you.

Upcoming milestones:
https://launchpad.net/reminders-app/+milestones

Current milestone:
https://launchpad.net/reminders-app/+milestone/2014-10-30