Re: [Docviewer] Reviewing docviewer's Content Hub branch

Hi all,

There are still some issue with my MP that I'd like to solve or at least
workaround.
While exporting a file from an external source (e.g. filemanager), Content
Hub's ContentPeerPicker is still visible on background, even if its parent
page has been deleted from the pageStack.
I've already found a workaround for it, but I don't like very much its
implementation (it's about moving the WelcomePage outside the page stack,
so it can be shown/hidden through its 'visible' property).
Probably, I will end up using a "custom" implementation of
ContentPeerPicker, using a ContentPeerModel as base.

Another problem is about the "Creation time" info in the Details page.
Since Content Hub creates a local copy of the requested file, the creation
time is equal to the time of the import request (and this makes the
information useless in a confined environment).

There are some little fine adjustments I'd like to see before releasing
docviewer on the store: e.g. I think that the app still needs some
improvements on code readibility.

I've tried to open all the supported type of file on my device and I
haven't found any relevant issue while importing files through
filemanager-app.
Arto, it would be very appreciated if you could provide further
informations on the issues you found.
Feel free to comment on my MP[1] or on this mailing list.

Thank you all!

Cheers,
Stefano

[1]