Re: Music player and media player doesnt give any sound

Are you on the "devel-proposed" channel? If so, the issue might be due to a
bug that was fixed in a recent update [1]. Otherwise, there's a known issue
where users who have used the "Machines vs Machines" game have also
disabled sound in the game. If you click on the bottom left hand corner
(musical notes) and re-enable sound things should work again. It's most
likely the second issue is the reason for your troubles.

1 -
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/gst-plugins-good1.0/+bug/1436162