Re: Music player and media player doesnt give any sound

Hi. I found the same solution, thanks to that there were not only me having
this problem.

Thanks for the answer and help, i appreciate it!

http://askubuntu.com/questions/600594/playing-music-mp3-on-ubuntu-phone/601547

> (Open the game PathWind and unmute the sound)
>
> Friendly,
>
> cm-t
>
> Le 27/03/2015 01:05, Emil Andersson a écrit :
>>
>> Hi
>>
>> I put like 10 music files on to the Ubuntu phone and played them
through, once i wanted to listen more, the Music player was all mute and
didnt give any sound anymore. I tried the media player as well to play a
video file, no sound there either.