Re: No events in the Today scope on Ubuntu Phone

Isn't there a Google sync issue right now? That might be the reason for that. ;)
Afaik, a hotfix is on the way.

Am So, 26. Apr, 2015 um 5:20 schrieb Michael Hall <mhall119@xxxxxxxxx>:
You need to install the Calendar app (in the store) and tell it to sync your Google calendars, then you should see them after refreshing the scope.

Michael Hall
mhall119@xxxxxxxxx