Re: [Ubuntu-phone] unable to install libsmbclient-dev:armhf on ubuntu-sdk-15.04

Hi Carlos,

On Mon, Jul 13, 2015 at 12:21:26PM -0300, Carlos Mazieri wrote:

> I am trying to install  libsmbclient-dev in armhf SDK in order to build a
> new file manager click package with Samba support.

> Can anyone help on this issue?

> My commands:
> ==========
>   $ sudo click chroot -a armhf -f ubuntu-sdk-15.04 run
>   # apt-get install libsmbclient-dev:armhf
>
>    The following NEW packages will be installed:
>       libacl1:armhf libattr1:armhf libaudit1:armhf libbsd0:armhf
>    libcap2:armhf
>       libldb1:armhf libntdb1:armhf libpam0g:armhf libpopt0:armhf
>       libpython-stdlib:armhf libpython2.7:armhf libpython2.7-minimal:armhf
>       libpython2.7-stdlib:armhf libreadline6:armhf libsmbclient:armhf
>       libsmbclient-dev:armhf libtalloc2:armhf libtdb1:armhf
>    libtevent0:armhf
>       libwbclient0:armhf python:armhf python-minimal:armhf
>    python-talloc:armhf
>       python2.7:armhf python2.7-minimal:armhf samba-libs:armhf
>    0 upgraded, 26 newly installed, 6 to remove and 1 not upgraded.
>    Need to get 8769 kB of archives.

Sorry, but this shows that the python-talloc package, which is a dependency
of libsmbclient-dev (via samba-libs), is not multiarch cross-installable.
The package would need to be changed for you to be able to use this as a
cross-build dependency.

slangasek@xxxxxxxxxx                                     vorlon@xxxxxxxxxx