*Von:* Marcel Schulz <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>>
*Datum:* 6. November 2015 14:37:10 MEZ
*An:* "ubuntu-touch-coreapps@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:ubuntu-touch-coreapps@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>" <ubuntu-touch-coreapps@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:ubuntu-touch-coreapps@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>>
*Betreff:* *Apps on MX4 *

Hello,
A lot of apps are not running since I have upgraded to OTA-5. Please find attached video. I tried a lot of thinks.
At the moment I have OTA-6 installed and the same issue.

I would really appreciate If somebody can help me with that issue. I would like to use my ubuntu phone!

Thans ahead.

Best regards
Marcel

<Video.MOV>