Re: Core Apps Jenkins not merging

On 12/10/2015 12:31 PM, Nicholas Skaggs wrote:
Hello all. There was a upgrade last night to jenkins that didn't go so well. We have a permissions issue that I'm working to solve now. Until then, no jenkins runs will be happening on your merges. I don't anticipate this will take long to fix, so we should have runs going again at somepoint today. I'll send another mail when it's fixed. Sorry for the downtime!

Nicholas
This should now be fixed. I took a couple looks at things and jobs are processing properly now. Let me know if this is not the chase.

Nicholas