Core Apps Jenkins Autopilot Testing re-enabled

A heads up for everyone that autopilot tests for all core apps have been re-enabled on merges. They are running on a krillin device, running rc-proposed. They are also blocking merges, so it's likely you will find failing tests that need to be cleaned up. :-) It's a good time to do so. If you REALLY need to merge something and cannot fix the tests, or the tests are completely broken, etc, we can make exceptions and come up with a better migration plan. However, please make an effort to fix (or even remove tests that cannot be made stable) so things are working smoothly.

This month we still have some student working on GCI who are willing to help out on writing autopilot tests. So now is a good time to get some help in this area. Let popey or I know what you need help with and we can get tasks added. Thanks everyone!

Nicholas

P.S. As usual, if you see anything weird, let me know. Some bits have to be edited by hand, and I'm not perfect :-)