Transitioning QA to popey!

As you may have seen[1], I am transitioning to focus on juju. This means going forward, your new point of contact for all jenkins related questions will become the superstar Alan himself. Whether or not he knows it, he's going to become a jenkins guru very soon!

In practical terms, I'll still be around, but please ping Alan first. We'll work to make sure jenkins and QA efforts continue, but luckily for you, I won't be around to ask about tests anymore! That will be up to you. Remember, developer.u.c[2], the community, and of course, other application code is always there to help. And so am I if you need me.

Seriously, it's been an absolute pleasure working with and getting to know all of you. I really appreciate being able to meet many of you in person! I'll miss working more closely with you, hacking on the core apps, and watching the ubuntu phone platform evolve. Keep being awesome! I'll still be on IRC, and if you need anything, feel free to write or ping 'balloons' as always.

Cheers,
Nicholas

1. http://www.theorangenotebook.com/2016/03/reflections.html
2. https://developer.ubuntu.com/start/quality