Push notifications

Hi all

I tried to implement push notifications in my app without success. I'm able
to receive them (notification messages) in my app via PushClient, but I
system doesn't react - no sound, vibration or bubble. Can someone help me
with that?

I have few issues:
1. Seems that my helper (python script) doesn't get control. I do not know
why, really.
2. I do know which example of 'helper output format' is correct, this one
https://developer.ubuntu.com/en/phone/platform/guides/push-notifications-client-guide/,
or this one
https://developer.ubuntu.com/en/phone/platform/guides/push-notifications-server-guide/.
They are different in "data" sections. In one case it describes
notification, in another not.

I can see my app in "Notification" menu of "Options". All tumblers on. But
system do not react at all.

Follow ups