ubuntu-tour team mailing list archive

Launchpad setup (finishing touches)

I was thinking about a few setup things in the Launchpad team/project.

1.) Branding
Currently, the team has no branding set up. If there's no issues, I'd
suggest using the logo used on the team. If anyone wants to alter it,
I've been throwing source files on
http://ubuntu-tour.alexandos.org/stock

2.) Bug Team
This is a bit of a thinking-for-the-future idea, but I think having an
ubuntu-tour-bugs team would be handy. Subscribing that team to the bugs
would make it easier for whoever chooses to keep a firm eye on the bugs.

3.) Admin Team
Having an admin team with a few of us on it (or all of us currently
present) might be handier for controlling the project. My main intention
is that ordinary users doesn't seem to have the ability to change bug
priority. I would presume only the maintainer does.

Let me know what you think.

Regards,
	Alex

Follow ups