ubuntu-tour team mailing list archive

Website and general publicity release

I think it's nearing time to try to make a splash at OMG! or somewhere
similar. In my opinion, I've built a fairly good website for the job,
and we've put together base plans. We've done a lot since #ubuntu-tour
first started to fill up with eager discussion. In other words, I think
we're ready. Or near. Thereabouts. Whatever.

I have discovered that my host supports "addon domains", which is
essentially binding a top-level domain (like, say, ubuntutour.org) in
the same way I would make a subdomain. I volunteer the necessary disk
space to host the website. I don't remember how much the average domain
costs, but I think it's only 10-15$ (Canadian) per year.

Thoughts?

    -Alex