ubuntu-tour team mailing list archive

Greetings from Spain

Hello everyone,

I've just joined the project, hoping to be somewhat useful.

I could help in the following:
- Spanish translations
- Reviewing/editing content so that it's clear to new users
- Perhaps some design work, I'm fund of inkscape though I've never
actualy designed for an application.

I know you are looking for developers, but I don't know python etc.
Willing to learn (I know php), but this isn't the place to do so I suppose.

I suppose you'll give an announcment of some sort when we can start
working on translating right? In the mean time I'll keep an eye on
what's happening and see if I can help out in any way.

Note that this is the first project I ever join on launchpad so I'm
quite lost on etiquete, workflows and all that, any pointers would be
very helpful!

Follow ups