Re: Translation Team Philippines

Hi Ronipe!

Have you tried to reach one of the member of Ubuntu Team Philippines ?
https://edge.launchpad.net/~loco-philippine-team

The Ubuntu Team Philippines is appointed for handling translations for a
couple of languages in that area, including Filipino.

My suggestion is to try contact the team and see what and how are the
managing the translations.

Also maybe is a good idea to start a new localization team just for
Filipino.

If the team is inactive, and can not answer your questions please come
back to this list and we will try to solve this problem.

I am confident that with a little pacience and a few emails we can solve
this :)

If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Cheers,
Adi

--
Adi Roiban