Trying to understand

Hi guys,

I'm trying to understand a little bit what should be done with files
that needs review.

I was looking at Empathy queue:

https://translations.launchpad.net/ubuntu/karmic/+source/empathy/+imports?field.filter_status=NEEDS_REVIEW&field.filter_extension=all

A couple of those items are normal GUI PO files, but the majority are
from help translations. Should we proceed and block those files as we
find them? Should we hunt them down? Should we not look at them at
all?

In this particular case, the bn_IN GUI PO file, the Bengali Indian,
cannot be imported because Launchpad doesn't know the plural form for
that language. How should we proceed? Contact the Bengali Indian team
(if it exists) and see what can be done? BTW, the GNOME Bengali PO
file uses the plural form "nplurals=2; plural=(n != 1)" and event the
CLDR [1] data report that.

Ciao.

[1] http://www.unicode.org/cldr/data/charts/supplemental/language_plural_rules.html

--