Re: .po files stuck in the import queue

Hi Arne,

2009/8/6 Arne Goetje <arne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

> The .translation.tar.gz tarballs get created on build time when
> pkgbinarymangler is installed. These tarballs are fed to Rosetta and
> include all the templates and .po files for a given source package. In
> order to find out packaging bugs, we need to investigate these tarballs.
>
> Change the date in line 34 to include the latest import date of the
> package you are looking for. The script will output all imports since
> that date. So, you may need to filter the output. :)

Isn't there a way to specify the source package I'm looking for?
Running that script takes ages, at least for me. I was trying to see
the m4 tarball file (the first in the import queue), but it really
takes a lot of time.

What about xpi files? There is one at the beginning of the queue, how
do we handle those? Same as others?

--
Milo Casagrande <milo@xxxxxxxxxx>